“Whoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times” – Niccolo Machiavelli
Change before you have to – Jack Welch
Change is an opportunity for growth. It helps us to see possibilities, making our dreams and aspirations more reachable, something we can reach, see more clearly and work towards.
Change is a fuel for life. Through change, we discover new things in our lives (those things that were there before and we just didn’t see) as well as not-so-new things in our destiny (those things that have been pre-planned for us and we just needed to get to).
So what can we change today?
Let’s make a change in our financial lives – Let’s not wait for the boss to do an appraisal and determine if we really deserve a raise; Let’s not keep waiting and do nothing while we wait for the agencies or companies to get back to us and let us know if we got that job (Amen to that!); Let’s not wait till that older guy above us retires before we can finally get promoted! Let’s begin to create income streams for ourselves through starting up home or small businesses, networking marketing, online businesses, whichever honest way we choose!
– Bill Gates started from his parents’ garage and today we have MICROSOFT;
– Emma Jones started from her spare room and today we have ENTERPRISE NATION and several Business Books;
– APPLE started in the garage of Steve Wozniack;
– The initial operations of DELL started from the dorm room of Michael Dell;
– EBAY started in the living room of eBay founder, Pierre Omidyar
I encourage you to make the current economic climate work for you, the time for change is now, individuals and businesses are looking for new, better and cheaper options; provide it and create an income stream for yourself.
Start your Journey of Change now!
Some Resources that will help you: