How do I find a Profitable Business Idea?
To Find a Profitable Business Idea, Do a Personal, Online and Offline Research on:
- Your area(s) of Passion;
- Your areas(s) of Expertise / Experience;
- Possible Matching Business Ideas;
- Your Target Market;
- The cost and selling price of your product / service;
- If the members of your target market can afford your product / service;
- How many clients you need on a regular basis to make a profit;
- If you can conveniently service these number of clients regularly;
Decide if you are happy to go forward with your chosen business Idea, then “Get your Business off the Ground” and Running too!